Thursday, April 30, 2009

Billy Blanks Is Boss!


One of the best ways to workout is by videos. Some of my favorite workout videos include: Richard Simmons (You get a workout just laughing at this guy) any pilates videos, and Billy Blanks.

If your someone who has tried Billy Blanks, you know where I'm coming from!!! It's a great video workout because it's clear and easy to follow. Some of the moves are repetitive and soo fun. My favorite thing about the Billy Blanks videos is how he encourages you.

Seriously this guy seems sincere and like he isn't going to give up on you!! When I was doing 'Fat Blasting Cardio' last night I wanted to give up so many times (not that I'm out of shape, I'm just really sore from my personal fitness class) But he encouraged me so much not to give up and to pace myself, which definatly kept me going.

I like other workout videos like Richard Simmons, but It's just not the same. The problem with Richard is that his moves aren't repetitive, and he switches them so fast.. you barely get time to learn the move their doing before he switches. And then your left standing there... like an idiot... trying to keep up... wondering.....
How come those fat people can keep up with him and I can't??

Anyway, I would definatly recommend some 'Sweatin To The Oldies' but if you want a really good workout... Definatly try some Billy Blanks...

Afterall Billy is Boss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment