Thursday, April 23, 2009

Be Angry, Shed Calories

How you should feel when you go to the gym:
Happy
Energetic
Angry?

Have you ever gotten in a fight with someone and just wanted to sulk around? Well instead go to the gym, run on a treadmill, or use the elliptical. I find that when I'm angry and workout I push my self harder, end up talking out my anger on some poor treadmill and running for longer than I normally would have.

Another upside? When your excersising endorfins will be let out in your brain and you will become completely calm again. You'll end up going back to your house and feeling happy instead of angry and everything will be fine.

Ways to fake anger:

ºListen to rock/alternate/or heavy metal, this music is upbeat and will want to make you push yourself harder.

and

ºGo to the gym alone. When you do this you (hopefully) dont end up interacting with anyone which will let you get into your music.

You don't always have to be angry to go to the gym but you do get good results:)

No comments:

Post a Comment