Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Balance Shoes


Last year I wanted to become a better runner. So when my class had the 12 minute run I was stoked!!!! Unfortunatly after I ran it my my legs killed. Seriously it did!

Imagine this. Having your calf muscles permenatly flexed and sore at the same time! I could barely walk down my stairs! I couldn't imagine what would have done this...sure the 12 minute run makes you sore, but it doesn't usually leave you unable to walk. I tried to think of things that would have caused it... Out of shape? Maybe, but still I would have still felt a little better than this.

And then I thought to myself...wasn't I wearing my flat shoes that day? and my problem was solved. I was wearing my normal flat bottom shoes with no arch support. What I learned? Never to run in those things...sure they look nice, but looks can kill....your legs

So this year my mom begged me to get proper running shoes. After all, she had to listen to me complain the entire time I was injured. I wanted a low budget shoe, but one that had arch support. So when I was shopping for them with my boyfriend I just marched into sportcheck and picked the first one that seemed to fit nicely and look nice.

I ended up with green and white New Balance shoes that only cost about 75$!!!! I'm not advertising them or anything, I just wanted to write about how much I love them. Can't run without'em

No comments:

Post a Comment