Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sweating at Subway


So I currently work at a subway restaurant in my town and man, it sort of sucks. Not only do I get jerked around most of the time, but they also have no air conditioning. But to top that all off is that they have these massive windows everywhere that let all the sun in....

So I'm stuck in this airconditionless restaurant, with people coming in, and the first thing they say is...."Wow, it's hot in here"

Now this really pisses me off! What am I going to say other than... "yeah.. I know"....Seriously, the next time someone says that to me I'm going to kill them. Every time someone says it (which is whenever they enter the freeking store!) I want to be like: "Hot in here? hmmm, nope, I haven't noticed... I'm just standing beside a hot oven in a restaurant that feels like a sauna but, nope, haven't noticed at all!" or "Yes... it is hot in here, welcome to hell...what could I get for you today?" or maybe even "Hmmm....yes it is...I've never thought about doing something about that... maybe that would help my light-headedness, perma sweating, and second degree burns!"

How do people not realize that I fricken know that it is hot in there... I stand by two ovens. They have it alot better.

I know this has nothing to do with health... but it could. Subway restaurants are a much better choice to eat at than other fast food franchizes. But don't be fooled... just because your at a "healthy" restaurant, doesn't mean you should get: Footlongs, extra cheese, and extra bacon. And the sides (two cookies, apple pies, pop and chips) aren't good for you either. Lots of people go to Subway and get extra's of everything but still think that it is healthy just because they get a sandwhich instead of a burger.

If your really going to order 1000 calories of something and you enjoy burgers better than sandwhiches... get that. But I recommend subway, it's good, and if you limit yourself, it's good for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment