Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cravings

Cravings are the worst for people who are trying to lose wieght! I too have to deal with cravings every single day!!!!! So how could you properly deal with them???

Well, it's scientifically proven that cravings only last 15 minutes (that fast? it seems like forever!!!) So the next time you feel the need for some pizza, chocolate, whatever... set your watch for 15 minutes. It should pass, but if it doesn't than your probably hungry. So think to yourself :will I feel full after this? what have I done today that is active? Is it really worth it? What have I had today that was healthy? If you can't think of a reason why not... have a little, but limit yourself.

Another way to stop cravings or make yourself full (this tip was given to me by my friend)

Have a table spoon of peanut butter, and a glass of milk. This will fill you up, I guarentee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment