Friday, May 29, 2009

My New Passion!!!

So I definately haven't posted in a long time. But I've been too busy loving my new passion. So wanna hear it? Okay...Here it is.

Running. *pause for gasps*

Alright...maybe some of you aren't so shocked. But that's just because you don't really know me. So let me start with this. "Hi...I'm Jill...and I hate running!"

What got me so into running now? Well It all happened by accident. My gym partner was away one day so I decided to do some Cardio. She usually hits the treadmill while I use the elliptical, it's all very routene. But this day for some reason I was like....
you know what? I'm going to try something different.

So I ran for ten minutes, piece of cake.....so I made the time go up to twenty.


Next thing you know...I'm running for 45 minutes without stopping and I really really enjoyed it. Now I'm vowing to try new/hard or old things at the gym. Who knows. Maybe I'll like it!!!!

I recommend to everyone who hits the gym to try something new today, tomorrow or the next day. I also recommend to everyone who DOESN'T hit the gym to try it out....You just might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment