Sunday, October 25, 2009

Money Getting You Down?

Is getting healthy one of your main problems in life right now? Do you find that the costly exercise classes/gym expenses are turning you off of getting fit?Well your problem can be easily solved throughout your own neighbourhood.

Yesterday while cooling down after a run I stumbled upon a beautiful trail full of outdoor exercise equipment. This trail is 1.1 km long, and has equipment at 6 stops throughout it. I was amazed... not only could I warm up and cool down here, I could do strength excersises as well! I had no idea about this place, and it turns out, it's closer to my home.....and free of charge.

So the point of this short little blog is. If you're funds are running low, but you still want/need to get healthy, go outside for a walk or jog. Enjoy the beautiful nature, the crisp air, and the fact that your wallet isn't being destroyed by the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment