Thursday, July 2, 2009

Air Conditioned

I'm sure that I have One or even two posts complaining about my job. If any of you haven't read any of those posts let me fill you in. I work at Subway, the place is poorly run, breaking down, and without air conditioning.

and I'm definitely not this princess who can't handle a little bit of heat... I mean, It is really, really hot in there. There are lots of toasters and long story short, I've gotten heat exhaustion a couple of times and my blood vessels always pop.

But hopefully, this is all going to change. Tomorrow we get our air conditioning fixed (yes!) and perhaps I will become a happy camper. After all this is a health blog, and how can I promote healthy living if I'm suffering every time I work??? I'm happy. Keep being healthy everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment